Holiday Safety Tip

In most households, Christmas brings a lot of wrapping paper! But once the presents are torn into what do you do with all that used paper? Just know you should NEVER burn your wrapping paper in the fireplace. This creates a greater risk for house or chimney fire because of the embers that are produced. Also, the materials used to make the wrapping paper could produce chemical fumes in the home. We recommend recycling the paper, throwing it away in the trach receptacle,  or burning in a safe fire barrel away from the home.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

CAPTCHA ImageChange Image

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.